This weekend was supposed to start with Parker's first day of soccer. Parker had different plans. The night before we were up in the middle of the night with him. Not sure why, but it resulted with me sleeping on the edge of the bed and knees in my back. We got up early and headed off to start a new adventure. Before class started, Parker got to kick around the soccer ball and if I don't say so myself he was pretty good! But then class started and things went downhill very quickly! He wanted nothing to do with sitting in a circle or doing the exercises the coaches had in mind. What resulted was tears and "I want to go home". Home we went. Parker ended up taking a three and a half hour nap so he was clearly tired. Not how I planned for the day to go, but we will try again next weekend!
On a brighter note, another beautiful weekend and an IU win!! Go Hoosiers! Sweet Sixteen!
No comments:
Post a Comment