Well, I'm giving this blogging thing another go (again!). All is well in the Solomon world. Enjoying this beautiful day with the windows open and college basketball on the television...March Madness!!!
Recently, I started a fundamentals photography class that will teach me to use my "fancy" camera. I bought the camera last year as a 30th birthday present to myself. I was very sad about turning 30 and thought this would cheer me up. For our wedding anniversary, Josh signed me up for this photography class. He then started his new job at ExactTarget and I had to push it back. So now here we are in March and I'm finally getting around to it. It is just a 4 week class on Monday evenings, but it's getting me acquainted with my camera so I don't have to use it on the auto settings. Each week we have homework assignments (I thought I was done with homework!) Below is one of the pictures I took for our assignment this week. This is my extremely adorable and photogenic nephew Brayden....
No comments:
Post a Comment